Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What's in the Box?

A big box just arrived for Rossi gal.


What's in there? @@ Ok, here it goes: 

Item 1

I have been wanting to get this bumper bed for Rossi gal & finally, I got it. :P

The bed's stuffing is made from 100% recycled IntelliLoft created from reclaimed plastic soda bottles, which makes it an eco-friendly product. The bed looks & feels very comfy too. :>  Benefits both Rossi gal & the environment (in a way).

A good investment for her.

Item 2 

This nap bed is requested by Daddy. He wants me to get it for our darling.

The nap bed is eco-friendly inside & out, with 85% of the fabric comprising of IntelliLoft fibers, created from recycled plastic soda bottles. It also contains an extra layer of IntelliLoft 50% recycled poly batting for increased comfort and support.

Another good investment for Rossi gal. :>

 Item 3

When it comes to her shampoos, I would look for those targetted at skin conditions and I prefer those with natural or organic ingredients. 

She is currently on Keys MetaClean Natural Healing Shampoo. After this, I will start her on the Pop's shampoo. Both the Keys and Pop's shampoo fit my requirements. 

Item 4 
 
Made the order for this item with the intention of using it clean her eye area. When she gets irritation in her eyes, I can use it too. Other than eyes, it can also be used for the nose.  
 
Something good to have in her first aid kit. Animals' Apawthecary is a good brand for herbal products / remedies too.
 
Item 5  
 
Another item from Animals' Apawthecary. This is a repeat order, her 3rd bottle of herbal ear rinse.
 
I like this ear rinse. It is natural & soothing on the ears, gently cleansing them of things like dirt and ear wax. It smells fine too. Before this, I was using another brand of ear cleanser, it had this "medicinal" smell that I didn't like.
 
That's all the stuff in her box of goodies
                            
I'm always happy to shop for my darling & pamper her. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment