Monday, December 12, 2011

Keys Metaclean Natural Healing Shampoo

Rossi gal has been using this herbal shampoo  for some time. It contains organic ingredients and smells really nice too. After bathing her, the smell would linger on her for days. It is a pretty good shampoo.

As I dun bathe her often, the shampoo took a long time to finish up. Finally, after bathing her over the weekend, I'm left with 1/4 of the shampoo.

Then I came to know my fren was letting go of her shampoo, as she bought an extra bottle for her dogs. Her shampoo looks really good. It contains organic ingredients as well. And the best thing is, both pets and their humans can use it, which means Rossi gal, me and daddy can use it. That's great. I got the shampoo from her.

Rossi gal's new shampoo...


For both humans and pets...


The ingredients...

No comments:

Post a Comment